Thursday, January 06, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

I'm having an organising sort of a day, at least over here in blogland. I've sorted out my Bloglines feed and updated my Blogroll. If you haven't done it already, give it a try, it's very easy and saves times surfing through all your favourites to see if people have posted. I'm still planning to put up links to blogs I read, just not today.

In knitting news, I finished Rockstar and he certainly was a lovely furry little thing. I posed fetchingly in front of the mirror and even woke Toby up to take a look at him. So, why no photo? Well, my sister came round last night and I showed her Rockstar in all his furry loveliness... and she fell in love. Couldn't stop stroking him, fondling him. So, I gave him to her. He's gone to a good home. I've told her she has to come back prepared to be photographed with him.

Now I'm feeling the need to get back to large projects. I've still got a pair of socks on the go for commuter knitting, but I need something bigger for the evenings. I'm back on Hourglass Sweater. One of my Christmas presents was a set of Denise interchangeable needles, from here, so I now have the requisite 30cm circulars to do the sleeves. I have been working on the body this evening and have about 1cm to go before dividing for the yoke, so I'm planning on casting on a sleeve before bedtime. I haven't used Denise before so it will be interesting to see how they compare to Addis. My camera should be up and running tomorrow, so hopefully there will be pictures by the weekend.

I'm feeling 2 interests coming on for the New Year. Nancy Bush and beaded stitch markers. I'll say no more for now. Except that I'm gutted I missed out on Sockapalooza - that looks like a very fun knitalong.

Stop press - just went back to check on Sockapalooza - I might get in after all! I'm crossing everything.

No comments: